Your hosts Jillian and Lyndon welcome you to Gore Bay Lodge on the beachfront of one of New Zealand's popular surfing beaches.
The lodge "Friends recommend to Friends"
Discover North Canterbury's Gore Bay Lodge — our unique water front hideaway, with a wide range of outdoor activities.
Gore Bay Lodge was built in 2005 and provides three self contained motel type studio suites each with uninterupted sea views and a kitchenette to enable guests to self cater if desired.
Gore Bay is a beautiful North Canterbury beach, on the east coast of New Zealand's South Island.
It is a safe swimming and surfing beach. Fishing and diving for crayfish and paua are other popular activities.
In the area there are tennis courts and nature walks. Within easy reach are a range of activities:
- Golf course and restaurants are within a 10 minute drive.
- Waipara home to many wineries is to the south.
- Kaikoura for whale watching, fishing trips etc is to the north.
- Hanmer with it's hot pools and varied adventure activities is inland.
- Christchurch is about an 1 1/4 hour drive.
Tariff $120 to $160 per suite (couple) including GST